Contact me for pricing and scheduling- watch for specials and promotions by following me on Facebook or Instagram!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New neighbors...{E and W}






I was openly annoyed at the builders in my neighborhood for putting a house literally 14 feet off to the side of my own house.  I know the "benefits" of living in a neighborhood- and I understood I'd have a neighbor, but 14 feet?  I look out my laundry room window and see the side of a house!  Let alone having to be fully clothed when I enter the laundry room from now on, no free-wheeling to get the underwear out of the dryer anymore!  BUT... I haven't stopped thanking the Lord since my new neighbors moved in.  I couldn't ask for better!  Wendy and I became quick friends, mostly because we're so much alike.  We have a lot in common, except that she is starting again, (even at our ripe old age) being a mom. She has a two year old and a new baby- I can't even imagine!  So, once again, I'm grateful... a good neighbor 14 feet away is a lot better than a bad one!

No comments:

Post a Comment