Contact me for pricing and scheduling- watch for specials and promotions by following me on Facebook or Instagram!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Looking a lot like Christmas!

Busy busy busy!  I love the rush of the season.  I love that everyone else out there, no matter how prepared, is stressed this season, just like me!  I'm not as crazy as I thought I was!  I've been editing a few sessions, and haven't had time to post them lately, but here's a couple-

The {Kummer} Family







My cute "cousin."  I love this family- I love this baby girl!  Even with the season looking pretty bleak and brown, I love the way these turned out.

and the {Franks} Family-






Talk about pretty people!  I loved these pictures!  Their kids were fun, they were up for anything and it went so easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment